1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it.
4. If you break it, fix it.
5. If you can't fix it, report it to the boss.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you use it, don't abuse it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.
11. If it belongs to somebody else, ask permission to use it.
12. If it doesn't concern you, don't mess with it.
Reproduced from Humane Health Care International Vol. 12 No. 3, 1996 p. 112